| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Meiktila in February is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 16.2 °C (29.2 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 1mm (0in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:12 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 11:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Meiktila February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Meiktila, Myanmar
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Meiktila:
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 406.7 kms (252.8 miles) NNE
- Katha, Myanmar - 374.2 kms (232.5 miles) N
- Lashio, Myanmar - 306 kms (190.1 miles) NE
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) NNE
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 396 kms (246.1 miles) E
- Taunggyi, Myanmar - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) E
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 281.4 kms (174.8 miles) SE
- Taungoo, Myanmar - 223.2 kms (138.7 miles) SSE
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 400.2 kms (248.7 miles) SE
- Mae Sariang, Thailand - 368.5 kms (229 miles) SE