| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Meiktila in July is very hot at 28.15 °C (82.67 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.3 °C (90.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry. Just 79mm (3.1in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:05 long and the longest day is 13:22 long with an average length of 13:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Meiktila July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Meiktila, Myanmar
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Meiktila:
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 406.7 kms (252.8 miles) NNE
- Katha, Myanmar - 374.2 kms (232.5 miles) N
- Lashio, Myanmar - 306 kms (190.1 miles) NE
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) NNE
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 396 kms (246.1 miles) E
- Taunggyi, Myanmar - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) E
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 281.4 kms (174.8 miles) SE
- Taungoo, Myanmar - 223.2 kms (138.7 miles) SSE
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 400.2 kms (248.7 miles) SE
- Mae Sariang, Thailand - 368.5 kms (229 miles) SE